Sunday, September 20, 2015

MAGNIFY THE LORD ABOVE ALL CIRCUMSTANCES



MAGNIFY THE LORD ABOVE ALL CIRCUMSTANCES


Psalm 34:3 KJV
O magnify the Lord with me, and let us exalt his name together.

Psalm 34:3 NIV
Glorify the Lord with me; let us exalt his name together.


There will ALWAYS be circumstances in our lives and people who cause them.  However, turn it around and let God bless you with favor when you exalt and magnify the name of The Lord.
When we pray, we are glorifying God the Father, and His Son Jesus, through our prayers and
acknowledging that the “higher” beings are bigger than any and everything imaginable.

It is easy as humans to be emotional (worried, fearful, upset, disappointed, etc.) when we encounter circumstances and/or people who are not favorable.  But, "magnify" The Lord in every situation to help you through.  

When things are going well, "Lord I magnify your name, because you gave favor to me in this matter - you blessed me."
When things are not going well, "Lord I magnify your name, and I'm going to watch you work it out for my good."

But take a moment to exhale, don’t give those forces any energy…”Magnify The Lord.”
How? Say it in the midst of the adversity:  “Lord, I magnify your name in this situation.”  
Every time the devil tries to lift his head and reign over your life, say it:  
"Lord, I magnify your name in this situation."

It’s like looking at The Lord through a magnifying glass - 
nobody or nothing is greater.”
Did you know that demons tremble at the name of Jesus? 
(James 2:19)

No matter what we are going through, 
The Lord is bigger than that.

"Lord I magnify your name because only YOU can make the sun rise and set."

©2015 Written by Vanady A. Daniels

15 comments:

  1. Flesh and blood did not reveal this blog to you. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Flesh and blood did not reveal this blog to you. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. To God be the Glory!
    Be Blessed Sis. Curry.

    ReplyDelete
  4. On Sep 20, 2015, at 10:48 PM, MJk wrote:

    Dear Vanady,
    I truly believe you are my spiritual sister. I hit a low point on Friday at work. I have journaled everything. But, I have been at Peace. Then, I receive your spiritual message. Vanady, when I hit those points, you sent a Word that I need at that particular time. Amazing, the Lord does work in mysterious ways! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. MJK:
    Thank you for this email. It is encouraging to see how God is working things out.
    I'm just a vessel. To God be the glory!

    ReplyDelete
  6. On Sun 9/20/2015 7:19 PM

    Thank you Sister Vanady. I really need this encouragement.
    --MM

    ReplyDelete
  7. MM:
    You are wlecome. To God be the Glory!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. He is an on time God! I needed this email today. God bless you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Valerie:
      Yes, HE is.
      I know God works on the behalf of those of us who trust HIM and share.
      Be blessed - thank you for reading my blog.

      Delete
  9. On September 21, 2015, 5:57 p.m. MJK wrote
    Dear Soul Sister,
    I wore my armor into the office, the person's tone of voice changed, apologized for the behavior, I just kept praying. I can't thank you enough. The Lord worked through you to reach me. I'm grateful.

    Sisterly love,
    MKJ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. MKJ:
      My sisterly love and blessings to you.
      Thank you for reading my blog.
      My heart is blessed by your story.
      Amen! Praise The Lord!
      HE will do it everytime you need HIM.
      I've had to really pray for Him to tame my tongue on many instances wherein I was done wrong.
      But the goodness of The Lord prevails everytime.

      Delete
    2. On Sep 24, 2015, at 7:02 AM, wrote:

      Dear Vanady,

      May the Lord continue to bless you richly. May God keep you safe and favor your mission in his world.

      All is well!
      --AP

      Delete
  10. Mon 9/28/2015 12:46 AM, TG wrote:
    Mrs. Daniels,
    Keep on keeping on. Thank you for this word. I am making this deposit in my spiritual account. May God continue to bless you. I still have room to receive.
    --TGS

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wed 10/21/2015 2:08 AM, SR wrote:

    God loves you for sharing with others the truth.I will share with others.
    Thanks,
    Dr. SR

    ReplyDelete